Youshiko weather station with Colour changing Display & 5-in-1 multi sensor with mounting accessories , Wind speed, Wind direction, Rainfall, Temperature, Humidity, Heat Index, Dew Point, Wind Chill, Barometric display
- Radio Control Clock ( MSF / UK & Ireland ) with date and weekday (5 languages : GB / DE / FR / IT/ ES).
- 3 Colour Changing Modes (no: 1) 256 different colors LOOP - auto looping ( no: 2) 8 different RAINBOW colours with TRUE BLACK background (no: 3) Colour Changing by outdoor temperature.
- Alarm clock function with Ice pre-alert , Actual, Average, Gust wind-speed display (in mph, m/s, Km/h or Knots), with wind-speed classification (Light, Moderate, Strong, Storm)
- Rainfall, Daily, Weekday, Monthly & maximum total Rainfall measurement (in mm and inches).
- Weather forecast (Sunny, Partially Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy, Snowfall).
- Barometric pressure reading (mmHg, inHg, hPa) in relative or absolute terms Historical bar chart display for rainfall (past 5 days) or pressure changes (-1, -3, -6, -12, -24 hours).
- Indoor temperature, humidity with comfort indicato / Outdoor temperature, humidity with wind-chill temperature, heat-index and dew-point display.
- Maximum/ Minimum memory records with time date stamps Past 24 hours history data hourly, record Hi / Lo alert settings for temperature & humidity.
- Alert setting for wind & daily rainfall with LED indicator Amber LED back light Link with one YC1129 sensor only.
- Removable stand included (desktop or wall-mount installation).
- Low battery indicator for sensor and main unit display.
- Main unit size: 168 x 24 x 136 mm (L x W x H) / Back up battery 1pc x CR2032 (included) / DC 4.5V 300mA UK Adaptor included
- 5-IN-1 WEATHER SENSOR : Wind speed, Wind direction, Rainfall, Temperature & Humidity.
- Easy installation with adjustable head pointing to North direction.
- Sensor size: 343.5 x 136 x 393.5 mm (L x W x H) Long-range transmission between main unit and sensors of up to 150m (450 ft), powered with Battery : AA x 3 pcs (not included)
Download User Manual From Here